Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wimbledon

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading, tin pot like us but with a sugar daddy and a stadium and their poaching of players and manager, how can it not be?
I believe they are at their zenith. The chairman appears to have got bored and doesn't want to fund them any further. They haven't got the fanbase to do it without Mad Jet Ski's investment. Expect a Huddersfield like slide for them shortly/

I was there for the 70's and 80's rivalry with Palace, when we were their betters. For the last 10 years we have been inferior, why deny it? It will all change when we get Falmer, but for the moment it is Reading everytime for me.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Palace. By far. Like so many have said, Reading are a temporary annoyance. Palace is the only real hatred.

Without palace, we'd only have to hate poortsmouth a bit more than we do already. palace are just there to hate, and we should be supportive of their existence so that we can have them around to feel hatred for. I know I hate them.

reading, on the other hand, went out of their way to be hypocritical twats, and tried to deny our obvious superiority over them as CHAMPIONES, and they are getting found out now that coppout has hitched his belt high on their bench and the players realise he's not going anywhere near his wank ambition to manage man.utd. Pardew got found out pronto at westham, and now coppout looks like a poor second best even to him!
It's comforting to know that they will soon be down to size again, and their supporters will be staying away in even more droves!

reading it is. wank club that I wouldn't give a toss for if they sank down to the conference with their deadweight millstone stadium.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
It has to be Palace, closely followed by Reading and Cardiff. It would be a division of hate if we could only get ourselves back up there!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I voted Palace, but lets pretend they don't exist.

I'll go for Baadiff.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Palace.

Reliant you should have taken them out of the poll.

(mind you having said that I'm amazed that so many haven't gone for our Croydon pals. Must be our younger supporters).

???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I voted for Reading as the current object of my dislike, but I did think afterwards there has to be a good case for "Wimbledon".

It's quite satisfying to see the crappy crowds they're getting in that footballing hotbed, Milton Keynes. Hopefully their best players will leave in the transfer window and they will be relegated by March, thus testing the people of MK's real desire to watch 2nd Division football. And the whole ghastly experiment will be deemed to have failed when the club folds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here