Walsall (Hutchins)
Brentford (Scott)
Peterbro (Johnson)
Bristol Rovers (Trollope)
Notts County (Short)
Saints (Pardew)
Charlton (Parkinson)
Hartlepool (Turner)
Bournemouth (Howe) - left rather than sacked.

Mental

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Who is next?

Danny Wilson?
John Still?
Dave Penney?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No chance whatsoever John Still will get sacked. Probably the safest manager after Gus.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd actually put INCE quite high up the list. Once they've been dicked in their replay at Man City, people will actually notice that they are 4 points above the relegation zone. A little bit of pressure and he may well crack and walk again.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Agree no way John Still will go and Penney has only just arrived but I can't see Wilson lasting the month if they are to have any chance of reversing their downward spiral. True he has been unlucky to a degree in having to sell his best players but they still have a better squad than many. Some of his selection decisions have been seriously questionable.

If Wilson does go it will only need two more to make it half of the managers in the league leaving within the season. Incredible!

Maybe Terry Skiverton at Yeovil? He doesn't seem to be getting the best out of a reasonable looking squad on paper. I don't think Notts Co can afford to offload Ince although he is definitely underachieving but I wonder if Tisdale at Exeter might go if a decent opportunity came up elsewhere and Peter Reid at Plymouth must be a good bet to walk if only in order to save the club money on his salary. Looks like they might slip into administration in the next few days and the points deduction if that happens will probably see them relegated.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Wednesday (Irvine) - Inevitable as soon as Mandaric came in. Might take a few years for them to get back up I reckon a la Leeds.
Walsall (Hutchins) - Had them lower mid-table last season but I thought losing Deeney was quite a big blow. Not surprised to see them down there.
Brentford (Scott) - Started badly and had a bad run just recently. Should have done better with players available to him, but sacking probably harsh.
Peterbro (Johnson) - Goalscoring capability nullified by calamitous defence, a problem going back to Ferguson's first spell. The way he labelled the game against us as must-win did him no favours whatsoever.
Bristol Rovers (Trollope) - Like Scott, another over-rated manager IMO. Again probably didn't deserve the sack, and I can't see the logic in replacing him with Penney.
Notts County (Short) - Not sure about this one.
Saints (Pardew) - Bad start but too early for the sack I think, not that he will be bothered now.
Charlton (Parkinson) - Deserved until the end of the season in my view. Did a pretty good job at a club on the decline.
Hartlepool (Turner) - Seems a good decision as they have been pushing for the playoffs in recent months.
Bournemouth (Howe) - left rather than sacked.

IMO, like

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Saints (Pardew) - Bad start but too early for the sack I think, not that he will be bothered now.
IMO, like

If RUMOUR is true and this was confirmed by some Saints fans that we bumped into on the way to the (called off Dagenham game) at a service station Pardew was ANYTHING but football related.

Lets say it was for "off the field matters".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If RUMOUR is true and this was confirmed by some Saints fans that we bumped into on the way to the (called off Dagenham game) at a service station Pardew was ANYTHING but football related.

Lets say it was for "off the field matters".

The rumour is that he was doing some extra 'training' with the partner of one of the players (allegedly).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here