Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One Forum Spouting Off Rubbish About Us

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair he did not call us all Gay. All in all the bloke however is an utter wanker.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am sure if the tables were turned and one of us posted an identical post about Leeds, the first response would be that rather cringeworthy "We're not famous anymore".

The Cafu rumour is growing. :clap: bigtk

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
oh well not all Leeds fans are bad
[beckford-god]
So speaketh a one brain celled knuckle dragger.

It's people like you who are bred by incest and therefore are bottom of the gene pool that drag a great club like Leeds through the gutter with pure garbage as written above.

I for one will be looking forward to visiting Brightons new ground at Falmer, hopefully in the Championship!

Now go along and finish shagging your grandma
:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bit OBVIOUS that an Albion fan has gone on there pretending to be a Leeds fan to give some back though. Christ, if you're going to let fly, do it as an Albion fan, no need to pretend.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair he did not call us all Gay. All in all the bloke however is an utter wanker.

I spoke too soon.

The City of Leeds is beautiful; Millennium Square where the ice rink is at the moment, Mandela's 'hands', Dortmund Square, the highstreets, the town hall and such, would rather be there than Brighton everyday in the week, at least if I'm in Leeds, I look down at my shoes and see my laces are undone, I can kneel down and do them up, in Brighton some freak would think it would be an invitation for them to take me up the arse.

:yawn::yawn:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This one celled amoeba does not relaise Brighton has lot of Gays originating from Leeds who chose to live heere to avoid the bile, bigotry and filth he spots. What an utter moron :rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds like Deductions to me.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Link not working now. But judging from the quotes on here, has he ever actually been to Leeds?! It's a f***ing shit hole, a city with about 30 motorways going through the middle of it. The only decent parts are all rented out by students and the only decent bit of history is that crumbling old church on the road out to Horsforth. What a twat :tosser:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Who just HAPPENS to be walking past the Withdean when visiting from Leeds? Did he take a wrong turning out of Brighton station and it took him a 30 minute walk to figure out where the hell he was?

Sounds like another moronic northern bastard to me!

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if the person in question is actually the thread starter on here. New member and obsessed about talking about Leeds in every post:shrug:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I love the way he goes on about there being no rivalry or animosity between our clubs.

Er, so why the hate-filled rant at us?

I couldn't really give a shit to be honest. Our ground is shit and we don't have as many fans as Leeds BUT nobody is ever going to convince me that Leeds is a nicer city to live in. It isn't

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's still trolling on and on. I think we should get a coach up there and give me a good gang bumming.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Link not working now. But judging from the quotes on here, has he ever actually been to Leeds?! It's a f***ing shit hole, a city with about 30 motorways going through the middle of it.

I think you'll find that all the motorways were built by Southerners and they all lead away from Leeds so that anyone not for Yok-shar who is unfortunate enough to have to go there can get out in double quick time when they need to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here