Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

league cup crowd size?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I reckon around 10,000 or so if the tickets are priced cheaply as they have been in the past. Certainly can't see a full house, unless of course those who missed out on ST's decide to snap up the tickets for a rare chance to get into the AMEX.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I reckon around 10,000 or so if the tickets are priced cheaply as they have been in the past. Certainly can't see a full house, unless of course those who missed out on ST's decide to snap up the tickets for a rare chance to get into the AMEX.

I think you are spot on with that one

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
One would hope for a better line-up / performance than Northampton away and Orient in the JPT last season if it's the first floodlit game at the AMEX.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think it'll be a big crowd just because of people wanting to go to the Amex

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I rekon a few might turn out for this given it will be early on in the season and possibly the first game under floodlights. Good chance for thos who missed out on the first game to get tickets

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I know a few non STH that would come with me for this if it was at home.I reckon it would be a big crowd.

Whoever we get this will be very close to full. STH's will love their 1st game and wont be able to wait until the 2nd league game to go back.

for anyone else, this might be their only opportunity to easily get a ticket to the Amex this season.

Oh, and 1st floodlit game.

Never used to say this ...... Really hoping for a home draw!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Segregate the away end for this one, tickets are going to be much sought after I think.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Sold out apart from some absent 1901's.

First opportunity to check out the 'getting a train home midweek' shambles afterwards - let's hope it goes to extra time!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If they segregate the away end I think we could be very close to a 20,000 crowd for this game. I will be there for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here