Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

league champions at walsall

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would be very nice to win it at Walsall, as I am planning to see that match. Why pick out Walsall as the place to win it though?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My belief and prediction if you look at previous posts is we will get promoted at Walsall, not so sure about being Champions.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No chance will we be crowned as Champions at Walsall. Will need to win every single game until then pretty much.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
A good place to guarantee promotion although not enough points to win the championship;
Calde scores the vital goal at his debut ground

I make that potentially 92 points. Not that i know that figure to historically be enough, but must be somewhere very close indeed.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
crowned champions away to colchester and lift the trophy at home to huddersfield
However, i would love southampton to applaud us onto the pitch..thinking themselves what couldve been

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Oldham or Rochdale for me. Even better if Rochdale was there that next Bellotti was hounded out and a decent number of fans waited outside 'waiting to greet him'

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Oldham or Rochdale for me. Even better if Rochdale was there that next Bellotti was hounded out and a decent number of fans waited outside 'waiting to greet him'

Can't happen at Oldham unfortunately, and we'd have to be 21 points clear of 3rd place at Rochdale to even be promoted.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My ideal scenario would be to get to the Huddersfield match with both of us needing a point to condemn Southampton to another season of misery. I would pay good money to see the ball tippy-tappied round the centre circle for 90 minutes - payback for 1978!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would prefer to beat Southampton and be crowned Champions straight after the game!!

This totally this. Would be like Chesterfield all over again!

And please not Walsall as I'm in Cornwall on holiday then!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
crowned champions away to colchester and lift the trophy at home to huddersfield
However, i would love southampton to applaud us onto the pitch..thinking themselves what couldve been
\er, surely if we're crowned champions at Colchester we'll lift the trophy at... Colchester?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
\er, surely if we're crowned champions at Colchester we'll lift the trophy at... Colchester?

if possible it's done at the next home game of the season , unless it's the last game of the season away , then it's done at the ground in question.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
If you are champions then you lift the trophy at your last home game of the season...So, for example even if we won it on this Saturday at home to Tranmere (yes, I know it is impossible) then we would still have to wait until the Huddersfield game before we are presented with the trophy. The only way this would change is if we go into the last game of the season with the destination of the title still undecided, in our case Notts County away and if we were to then clinch it they would lift the cup at Meadow Lane...

I hope that clears that up.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here