Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 1 player of the MONTH for March

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously - the Albion P8 W8 and Casper conceded just 4 goals in those 8 games. Worthy winner.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Casper has come in to his own recently, up until the last run of 8 games he has rarely had anything to do but the last 8 he has kept us in games and won us points.

No idea what the others have done this month but Casper deserves it. :clap2:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And I know I'm biased, but it would be great to see a keeper win it for a change.

He's been terrific over the last few weeks.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Always difficult to judge the player of the month unless it's a striker who has scored 27 goals in 5 games or something. Can't even think who Craig Dawson is, let alone know what his performances have been like for the last month.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dawson is the Rochdale centre-back (sold to West Brom but loaned back) Good player.

I think Lallana should win it. It must be hard work, being a one-man team.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Lallana ?

was that the bloke merson kept calling elano on soccer special last night or have saints signed the brazilian international?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lallana ?

was that the bloke merson kept calling elano on soccer special last night or have saints signed the brazilian international?

Merson is SUCH a wanker. Seriously - his lame efforts are an insult to those watching, and the idiots paying him. How hard is it to do a tiny bit of research, or failng that just READ PROPERLY?

"LelanO"

"Elano"

"Racoon"

"Lee BErnard"

What a DICK.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Has a keeper ever won player of the month twice in a season before?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Dawson does have an impressive goalscoring record, he got 4 in 7 games during March. ANIMAL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ankergrens done alright, but I can't think of a game where he's had to pull off a string of saves to get us the result, we don't get opened up enough for that. He's an important part of a terrific defence, but player of then month ?

Mmmm...nah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here