Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Le Harve game in Doubt

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Seems a bit excessive. The British GP and Oasis at Milton Keynes are going ahead over the weekend.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But it is down to the Frog Interior Minister to say Yay or Nay.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Everest said:
But it is down to the Frog Interior Minister to say Yay or Nay.

Probably have to hold a public inquiry first, will be pre-season friendly in 2010-11:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Christ on a bike....knowing the French they probably want to appease the terrorists.

A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies.

At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a group of half dozen or so officers that included personnel from most of the countries.
Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks, but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English.

He then asked: "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?"

Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied: "Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German."

The silence in the room was deafening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sheesh, will they not get over the Olympic thing?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just spoken to a couple of fans who have just arrived.

Around 400 on this morning's Ferry and the PA announced the game is on.

However Martin Perry advised on SCR 10 minutes ago dependant on French Interior Miniter's decision later today.

Come what may I am going as ferry is booked.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Just spoken to a couple of fans who have just arrived.

Around 400 on this morning's Ferry and the PA announced the game is on.

However Martin Perry advised on SCR 10 minutes ago dependant on French Interior Miniter's decision later today.

Come what may I am going as ferry is booked.

Dunkirk spirit!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Feckin' ridiculous ! That has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while and considering I was in Croydon recently it's really dumb to beat that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hiney said:
Just had a text saying game DEFINATELY goes ahead

:clap2:

Who from Hiney ?

PM me if necessary

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Beach Hut said:
Who from Hiney ?

PM me if necessary

From the Orange Club Text service

"Albion's match with Le Havre will definately be allowed to go ahead, following confirmation from the French Interior Ministry and Interpol"

Interpol obviously involved after the sighting of a stout gentleman spotted sneaking out of the local KFC clutching Le Bargain Bucket

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hiney said:
From the Orange Club Text service

"Albion's match with Le Havre will definately be allowed to go ahead, following confirmation from the French Interior Ministry and Interpol"

Interpol obviously involved after the sighting of a stout gentleman spotted sneaking out of the local KFC clutching Le Bargain Bucket

Thanks - just advised various by text

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here