Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
haha

hahazd7.jpg

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Yesterday morning me and my brother were talking about a load of random shit as usual and I happend to say that:

MusicZone will be shut down within weeks cos its shit and expensive (it went into administaration the very same day)

and

Le Guen will leave Rangers within a week after what happened with Fergusson

:smokin:

I am therefore putting it on record that we WILL beat WHU on Saturday, we WILL make some decent signings this transfer window and we WILL get Falmer sorted once and for all within 6 months!

:whistle:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I am gutted. Le Guen was doing a great job! Now I am depressed!

HAIL HAIL

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
barry ferguson needs to learn that he ain't all that, flopped big style down here. Must have thrown his toys and demanded the nasty man go away

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
McGhee -- could do a job?

Based on who he played for, methinks "snowball" and "hell" come to mind; unless Rangers are willing to put 100 years of bigotry behind them

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Re: Re: Le Guen leaves Rangers

MYOB said:
Based on who he played for, methinks "snowball" and "hell" come to mind; unless Rangers are willing to put 100 years of bigotry behind them

True, Mcghee is a big Celtic man! no way will he go there!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Le Guen leaves Rangers

MYOB said:

and the fact he is a piss poor manager may have something to do with them not taking him on

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some of their results against the milkmen and postmen of teams like Falkirk etc. have been absolutely shocking this season it has to be said. Amazed he was allowed to keep his job so long.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Skint Gull said:
Yesterday morning me and my brother were talking about a load of random shit as usual and I happend to say that:

MusicZone will be shut down within weeks cos its shit and expensive (it went into administaration the very same day)

I thought MusicZone had already gone bust! The Brighton store shut somepoint between mid september and november

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
John Boy said:
He was doing such a good job as well, had a great chance of finishing second this year :lol:

Your boys will be looking over their sholders soon. the fightback begins here.:lol: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here