Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LDV against QPR

hopeful

Jul 18, 2003
As both teams are out of the FA cup would it not be sensible to play this on Sat 6th December?:wave:

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
On Official site - I know it's hard to believe but it is - game to be played Sunday 7 December, KO 1pm. Can't play Saturday as Fulham at home.
Albion have 3,100 tickets, price £10, pay on day.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
why a sunday? that is bent loads of ppl play football on sunday or cant be arsed with the sunday service on train or tube

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
kinkygerbil said:
why a sunday? that is bent loads of ppl play football on sunday or cant be arsed with the sunday service on train or tube

Probably because they think they will get more people there than if it was a midweek game. As they can't use the ground on Saturday, then this is obviously the next best.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
this is great news!!!

another away day piss up in london

You ****s!!!!!!!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
That is great news, wouldn't have been able to make it to the midweek game, but will be able to this!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Albion annual dinner is on the Monday 8th so they can relax and have a drink knowing the match is out of the way.

At least with a Sunday more people can travel to watch it rather than a Tuesday night.

Nov 12, 2003
I'm going too

on the way back up to Leicester that evening so won't be able to drink....and this is a game that I wouldn't have been able to go to during the week because it's virtually impossible to get down from Leicester and back same day without taking holidays. I have to say I don't feel wildly confident of getting a result but playing it on Sunday should attract a pretty good crowd. Come to think of it, you might get a few rogue fans from other London clubs so care might be needed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here