Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LDC to move OUT of lewes!!! to falmer perhaps?

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Oh how ironic, perhaps they will move out of the area as they denied themselves planning permission? :falmer:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh how ironic, perhaps they will move out of the area as they denied themselves planning permission? :falmer:

What I find funny is a certain councillor that is up in arms about being kept in the dark and the capital costs - she didn't seem to worry about that when she fought the stadium. Serves the old hog right !

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Like so many people, I have no sympathy whatsoever.
Have you noticed how they are slowly getting some come back.

Your right, now she knows what it's like to be kept in the dark. May be relocation would be a good idea, they would have to get up earlier and work a bit harder.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LDC could end up in an office sharing agreement with ESCC when they relocate to Polegate. :thumbsup:

Where did this story come from?

I know that East Sussex County Council have announced (again!) their intention to leave Lewes. But the Lewes District Council story is a surprise.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where did this story come from?

I know that East Sussex County Council have announced (again!) their intention to leave Lewes. But the Lewes District Council story is a surprise.
Allegedly , LDC have to sell the council offices to wipe out debts brought about by the credit crunch and then the developers will sell it on at a vast profit to another developer who then will build a retail park.:lolol:

Today's Argus story, by NSC's former johnnyboylennon, is all about ESCC moving out of Lewes and Cruella de Vecchi not knowing anything about it.

stu7878 has got it WRONG.

:jester:

Allegedly , LDC have to sell the council offices to wipe out debts brought about by the credit crunch and then the developers will sell it on at a vast profit to another developer who then will build a retail park.:lolol:

Have you SEEN Lewes District Council's offices?

A retail park? There's barely room for a newsagent's shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here