Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Marling called it right - England is beautiful covered in snow

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
All those grumpy pants moaning about the weather (yes - I'm talking to you Tony Meola's Loan Spell) get out there and have a snowball fight with your kids.

[yt]rt1dmt-Zqyc[/yt]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm with TMLS, I'm afraid. Whilst I agree with you that it IS beautiful to look at, it's frankly a pain in the arse.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Aboslutely beautiful up here further north covered in snow. Wish I could be outside in it though having a snowball fight! Instead I'm stuck in the library revising for exams (with revision breaks on NSC of course). So for me, the snow is just a massive inconvinience!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Aboslutely beautiful up here further north covered in snow. Wish I could be outside in it though having a snowball fight! Instead I'm stuck in the library revising for exams (with revision breaks on NSC of course). So for me, the snow is just a massive inconvinience!

A little more revision and less internet for you - spelling inconvenience like that. punish:

D

Deleted member 18477

Beautiful? It's gunna ruin the beautiful game tomorrow!!! Loads of matches to be cancelled!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The slush on the road is now a lovely dark shade of dove grey.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My kids are teenagers now and its the LAST thing they want to do.

Snow in this country is a ****. Transport stops, people are pathetic and its general shit. Plus the economy doesnt need us grinding to a halt.

If you want snow go to scandinavia or canada or switzerland or austria or bulgaria or new zealand or Poland or Russia or Germany.

So no. Snow can eff off no matter how f***ing pretty it looks. Not gonna help me get back to Brighton is it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Err.. I'm at WORK.

Unlike the rest of the work shy bastards all over the country, pretending they couldn't possibly get in.
So what are you doing posting on here? It can't still be dinner time at 5 to 3.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well I just cut my chin open having a snow ball fight having slipped a disc sledging last time it snowed, so firmly with TMLS here.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
My kids are teenagers now and its the LAST thing they want to do.

Snow in this country is a ****. Transport stops, people are pathetic and its general shit. Plus the economy doesnt need us grinding to a halt.

If you want snow go to scandinavia or canada or switzerland or austria or bulgaria or new zealand or Poland or Russia or Germany.

So no. Snow can eff off no matter how f***ing pretty it looks. Not gonna help me get back to Brighton is it.

Couldn't agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here