Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Season Ticket Availability

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
I wanted to buy 3 ST's and the only place available was the South stand. If I remember correctly All of the south stand upper was sold out but there was still plenty of seats left in the south stand lower. Today I also learned that they were moving the away supporters to half of the south stand the first three blocks of the east stand meaning the south stand will be split every game.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I wanted to buy 3 ST's and the only place available was the South stand. If I remember correctly All of the south stand upper was sold out but there was still plenty of seats left in the south stand lower. Today I also learned that they were moving the away supporters to half of the south stand the first three blocks of the east stand meaning the south stand will be split every game.

There isn't a south stand upper... there will be a SW corner level 2 but not yet.

Did you get your tickets for the South Stand itself or the SW corner? I didn't think they were actually selling STs for the home section of the South Stand yet.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

South stand upper? I know they're putting some boxes up there eventually but I don't think there's a new tier is there?

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
South stand upper? I know they're putting some boxes up there eventually but I don't think there's a new tier is there?

Basically I'm sitting in the block where below me are the wheelchair users so effectively in the upper tier. I'll be sitting where the big screen used to be.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Basically I'm sitting in the block where below me are the wheelchair users so effectively in the upper tier. I'll be sitting where the big screen used to be.

used to be?? ??

Where is it going then?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There isn't a south stand upper... there will be a SW corner level 2 but not yet.

Yes there will, that's the bit that will be ready for December, adding 500 to capacity..... 27750

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes there will, that's the bit that will be ready for December, adding 500 to capacity..... 27750

That's the bit I meant... It can't be sold out now as suggested, as it won't be available until end of the year.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That's the bit I meant... It can't be sold out now as suggested, as it won't be available until end of the year.

They might be..... ask them.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Anyone else reckon we are doing well selling season tickets?

I think so. There are some shrewd cookies marketing them. You wait. There will be a biggish name signed ( in Championship terms) and announced at the right time and that will add another 500 STs. and the impetus will gather again. Well I hope so anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here