Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest question in 'Ask The Club'

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
To be fair I think he meant a computer walk through and not a virtual tour.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
i just meant like the wembley one and if they haven't designed the inside just like computer walkthough is what i meant from the pitch calm down i was only asking a question

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Drumstick said:
i just meant like the wembley one and if they haven't designed the inside just like computer walkthough is what i meant from the pitch calm down i was only asking a question

I think it's a good idea. They must have fairly detailed plans of what the layout of the inside of the stadium will be or they would have no idea how big the overall development will be.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So, all agreed Safeway is talking shit?

I think its a perfectly good question. Lots of clubs make virtual tours. Hardly spasticated is it? Or was nothing more than another plug for NSP?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Still it makes a change from Cornholio/Rats Arse picking holes in the questions.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
clapham_gull said:
Polite request, can you stop using the word spastic as a term of abuse please ?

Quite right.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
clapham_gull said:
Polite request, can you stop using the word spastic as a term of abuse please ?

I know two people with cerebral palsy who are very intelligent but unable to communicate orally but can use a computer better than most of us.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think the term was used in order to provoke attention. I really dont think it was actually used with the idea of being offensive.

Not a nice word though I agree.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I think the term was used in order to provoke attention. I really dont think it was actually used with the idea of being offensive.

Not a nice word though I agree.

Not the first time though is it ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It used to be a normal medical name until it became common usage as an insult which is why The Spastic's Society change their name to Scope.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Your naive Richie.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would never call someone a spastic. Do not think other people should use it as an insult but not a lot we can do to stop them really.

I think the fact it was in capitals probably means they used that because they knew it would provoke a reaction.

Dont bite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here