Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest from Pompey: Can anyone we owe money to please get in touch with us

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Portsmouth Football Club | News

This is an urgent plea to creditors of Portsmouth City Football Club Ltd, the old company which entered administration in February 2010. The club need all such creditors to contact us with names, addresses and email addresses immediately as a matter of great importance. Time is of the essence as the fight goes on to save this great football club with 114 years of glorious history behind it. 2010 creditors are vital to the process. We need these details so that we can contact all 2010 creditors, inviting you to decide whether you are in favour of or opposed to the latest CVA proposal approved in June 2012 in order that we can lobby The Football League to withdraw the 10 point deduction

Did they not keep proper financial records?*

*rhetorical question.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The email address is info[MENTION=17793]pompey[/MENTION]fc.co.uk

Wouldn't it be amusing if thousands of British taxpayers all bombarded that email address with claims? I'm speaking entirely hypothetically, of course, far be it for me to suggest anyone should do that :whistle:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you were a creditor, having been offered 2p in the £ or whatever, do you think you would feel like jumping when that shit bunch of spivs say jump, simply to assist them fight a ten point deduction?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Ok, so they owe loads of people money which they have no intention of paying back, but want these people to help them appeal against the 10 point deduction. Absolutely unbelievable joke of a club.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm sure I lent them a fiver at some point

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The email address is info[MENTION=17793]pompey[/MENTION]fc.co.uk

Wouldn't it be amusing if thousands of British taxpayers all bombarded that email address with claims? I'm speaking entirely hypothetically, of course, far be it for me to suggest anyone should do that :whistle:

Blimey that's tempting...

Dear Sirs,

Further to your request for creditors to come forward I, as a tax paying UK citizen, feel I am due some form of repayment from Portmouth Football Club. Just chuck a tenner in the post and I promise to never to mention it again.

Yours etc, etc...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you were a creditor, having been offered 2p in the £ or whatever, do you think you would feel like jumping when that shit bunch of spivs say jump, simply to assist them fight a ten point deduction?

ONE p. And quite.

Ok, so they owe loads of people money which they have no intention of paying back, but want these people to help them appeal against the 10 point deduction. Absolutely unbelievable joke of a club.

Indeed. Utterly shameless

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey that's tempting...

Dear Sirs,

Further to your request for creditors to come forward I, as a tax paying UK citizen, feel I am due some form of repayment from Portmouth Football Club. Just chuck a tenner in the post and I promise to never to mention it again.

Yours etc, etc...

Nice, can we use that as a sort of standardised NSC template email, for all those who feel it necessary to respond to this cry for help?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice, can we use that as a sort of standardised NSC template email, for all those who feel it necessary to respond to this cry for help?

I'm not signing that. I'd far rather register my vote AGAINST their proposed CVA, than accept a tenner.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't believe they don't have full records (well I can actually!) but presumably this is to try to appease the FA by allowing former creditors to vote on the latest CVA -they were explicitly and purposefully excluded from voting by the administrator (some uncharitable souls might insert the word "criminally") even though the effect of the new CVA was to reduce the 20p in the pound they were owed (but still hadn't been paid) under the first CVA down to about one penny in the pound. Tough to pay them even that (not that they will) if they haven't got details!

Perhaps if we point them to the search function on here where they can find the original CVA document in its full glory listing their shameful behaviour in failing to pay local traders, charities, schools etc...................?

Too little and way way too late to get their ten points back

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have been wondering/asking about that for a while and I still don't know. Has the club funded it? Or did a fan pay for it?

Apparently it is largely if not totally funded by the Gibralter FA - I say largely because it would be a bit strange for the Gib authorities to pay all the costs when they are staying in Spain

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here