Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late night shopping in Crawley is great.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Presumably this is going to be like one of those make-up stalls for teenage girls they have in shopping centres, except all you'll be selling is darkest shade fake tan?

Good luck. I can't think of two towns better suited to each other than Crawley and Croydon.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Croydonbloke said:
Palace Roadshow tonight in the County Mall, get in there
:angry:

I'll be there alright
chair1.gif

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Croydonbloke said:

That's great.

I've got a couple of fancy dress parties coming up.

Always wanted to go to one as a talentless f^ckwit.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Croydonbloke said:

Not a sight you normally see, the words 'Crawley and great' in the same sentence, however there is a certain ring of truth if you chuck 'croydon' into it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Croydonbloke said:

Chav Alert:shootself

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Croydonbloke said:
This used to be Brighton territory did you not know.

You're welcome to the chavs, they'll feel right at home at Selhurst.:jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Soton Seagull said:
Surely it should be Crawley territory. Maybe Crawley folk have no notion of supporting your home town club.
As we may not be able to build in the Croydon Borough this may have something do with SJ building a new mega stadium in the Crawley area hence us being there, then Palace will become the biggest club in Sussex and broaden our fan base. :clap2: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Naturally if you're used to late night shopping in Croydon even Crawley would look good.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
As we may not be able to build in the Croydon Borough this may have something do with SJ building a new mega stadium in the Crawley area hence us being there, then Palace will become the biggest club in Sussex and broaden our fan base. :clap2: :clap2:

Wonder if the FA might have something to say about that, Crawley isn't exactly on Croydons doorstep now is it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:

Not much chance of that, the average Palace fan would get lost if they went South of Purley. Anyway, I suspect that Crawley council wouldn't be happy, they've already refused land for a previous load of caravan dwellers.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its almost to good to miss. If we bombed the place we get rid to shit houses in one go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here