Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last thing you argued about with the other half

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We all argue with our partners/wives/ husbands

but what the cause of the last barney?

Something minor - not doing something, being lazy , too much drinking - shagging your secretary.

Something major insulting the mother in law, kicking the prize cat.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Usually for not doing something around the house or probably for me moaning that I'm tired despite going to bed late after watching Men & Motors or something similar!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know you are not going to believe this, but BAG will bear this out, I can say , hand on heart that in 24 years of marriage we have never had a row. We have had minor disagreements, which I tend to agree that it is my fault:rolleyes: .

:angel: :angel: :angel:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Being pissed and acting like a twat (me that is not miss bristolseagull)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i came in the bath and laid a log in the toliet next to her. Funny at the time but created a hell of a barney

(i do tend to do this at least weekly)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Something I posted on here!!! Won't tell me what it is and it was the start of the end for our relationship although I do not to this day know what upset her so much:down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
B.M.F said:
Something I posted on here!!! Won't tell me what it is and it was the start of the end for our relationship although I do not to this day know what upset her so much:down:

Were you married?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Dies Irae said:
I know you are not going to believe this, but BAG will bear this out, I can say , hand on heart that in 24 years of marriage we have never had a row. We have had minor disagreements, which I tend to agree that it is my fault:rolleyes: .

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Always the best policy in minor disagreements admit your wrong - even if your not saves hours of moaning :lolol:

Mind due last night my liyttle boy woke up at 4 in the morning got up to him put him back in bed - 30 mins later he's still making a racket, other half gets up and i've left his light on! no idea why, half asleep but still it tried to deny it was my fault. Bad move .

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Minor - Whos turn it was too brush the boys teeth this morning !
Major - Dont do major arguments...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Les Biehn said:
Were you married?

Nope. Where did you get that idea from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here