Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Sausage Roll

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Ive just returned from lunch after walking down to the local bakery for some lunch. As i queued up i noticed the man standing in front of me was no other than our very own 'Former Dutch Marine'

When i saw who it was i congratulated him on his season before he ordered his lunch. He ordered 2 sausage rolls and went on his way. When i ordered my sausage roll i was shocked to find out that Michel had taken the last sausage rolls. :down:
I was absolutely gutted as I had been looking forward to it all day and had to make do with a cheese roll.

In other news he was strolling round in his Brighton tracksuit. Abit strange but what an absolute legend. Im sure i can find it in my heart to forgive him.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Must have been Haywards Heath then as I saw the same chap in said tracksuit.

Although when I saw him, he was peering through the window of Costa Coffee.......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must have been Haywards Heath then as I saw the same chap in said tracksuit.

Although when I saw him, he was peering through the window of Costa Coffee.......

Call yourself a football fan and you didn't recognise the former best goalkeeper in Sussex? Twat.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i was in the forfars the other day in kemptown and guess who was in the queue in front of me. none other than long throw machine kerry MAYO. We had a little chat about SAUCES and then he went to order 2 GINGERbread men and to my dissapointment when i went to order my treat there were no GINGERbread men left so i got a doughnut

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Ive just returned from lunch after walking down to the local bakery for some lunch. As i queued up i noticed the man standing in front of me was no other than our very own 'Former Dutch Marine'

When i saw who it was i congratulated him on his season before he ordered his lunch. He ordered 2 sausage rolls and went on his way. When i ordered my sausage roll i was shocked to find out that Michel had taken the last sausage rolls. :down:
I was absolutely gutted as I had been looking forward to it all day and had to make do with a cheese roll.

In other news he was strolling round in his Brighton tracksuit. Abit strange but what an absolute legend. Im sure i can find it in my heart to forgive him.

Did he drop the sausage rolls and then start blaming the people behind him in the queue?

i was in the forfars the other day in kemptown and guess who was in the queue in front of me. none other than long throw machine kerry MAYO. We had a little chat about SAUCES and then he went to order 2 GINGERbread men and to my dissapointment when i went to order my treat there were no GINGERbread men left so i got a doughnut
f***ing Forfars!
What You doing giving them shysters money?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most mornings FDM gets his rolls and coffee at the Gourmet Sandwich Bar in Boltro Rd Haywards Heath. Talking of stalkers has Elliott Bennett got a black Audi with a number plate ELB or EL8 as I was held up in traffic going up South Rd HH and stopped to let a car come out of Haywards Rd (Iceland ) and turn right and it looked like our winged maestro driving.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Last week I saw Casper, Charlie & Dick in Costa Coffee, George Street, Hove.

Do I win a prize for not making a smutty joke out of this fact?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Only JCLs shop in forfars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here