Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last goal at the Goldstone

OKSeagulls

Feb 7, 2004
Kelowna, BC Canada
Stuart Storer scores the last goal at the Goldstone before it was taken from the Fans to become a retail Park. Fans took home the hallowed turf that had been graced by their footballing greats. The original oil Painting has original blades of grass from the turf embossed with-in the oils. Using artistic license the artist has captured a moment in time. This 16"x20" limited edition signed print fully captures the occasion. Brighton & Hove Albion have finally found a home and preparations are being made as Falmer Stadium becomes a reality.

Check out: www.crosswoodproductions.com Art Gallery for details

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Looks like it was painted by someone "special". Also I know my memory but I'm sure the roof of the stand was blue not green.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
3 posts on NSC since Feb 2004.......

You'd think they would be really special posts not advertising gash paintings

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I know most of you are saying like it's rubbish, but could you do better yourself ???

I was really shit at Art when at school so I know I couldn't

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I know most of you are saying like it's rubbish, but could you do better yourself ???

I was really shit at Art when at school so I know I couldn't

But did you try selling them afterwards?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
db8d_1.JPG

???

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
When I saw that I thought the whole thing was a windup! Strange really as the other 2 by the same artist don't seem that much of a joke.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's one for the downstairs toilet, behind the coat hooks

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's rubbish, partly because it's amateurishly drawn (the stand roof being the most glaring example), but that could be excused as being his/her style. However mainly it's rubbish because it doesn't come close to capturing the emotion of the moment; it's just some blobs that are vaguely recognisable as a football match at the Goldstone.

As someone said for an amateur artist painting in their spare time for a bit of fun - it's great. But to ask money for it .... well I'll give them 10 out of 10 for their cheek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here