Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lara Stone sues french Playboy mag

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Considering that Walliams allegedly had the pick of loads of fanny, why did he end up with this gap-toothed horror? Sorry, but out of ten I really would not want to give her one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
lara-stone.png

He'll be disappointed with that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She's a right miserable SLUT as well.
I challenge anyone to find a picture of her looking HAPPY

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
She looks better when she is not doing her modelling stuff.

Why is she a slut and a slapper?

Hampshire - Walliams probably doesn't have the same taste as you and clearly has a connection with her on an emotional level.

:whistle:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
She looks better when she is not doing her modelling stuff.

Why is she a slut and a slapper?

Hampshire - Walliams probably doesn't have the same taste as you and clearly has a connection with her on an emotional level.

:whistle:

f*** emotional. I want a mouth I can stick my dick in and not run the risk of getting caught on the human equivalent of a f***ing can opener.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On second thoughts, her smile is just bloody UNNERVING.

I prefer her as a miserable bitch.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In court Ms Stone said words to the effect that " no woman would want pictures like these to be seen" Well, why the F C K U did she have them taken in the first place

She has a right to choose hat sort of publication uses photos and they were unauthorised in doing so. A victory in my eyes.

“Playboy had no right to publish these unauthorised photos,” said Lara, back in June. “It’s not the kind of publication that I would ever choose to appear in.”

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sorry but both of them win out of this. She was knowlingly photographed by a Playboy photographer starkers, and yet when she saw the pictures wanted more money for them. So she then sued playboy to stop them printing them...(derrr don't take your clothes off in the first place love if you're THAT unhappy) Playboy goes to press with "unauthorised" photos of David Walliams wife (oo errr), but hey - they knew all they would have to do is print a retraction and pay her, erego she has now been paid twice for her services. Win win for both....

She has a right to choose hat sort of publication uses photos and they were unauthorised in doing so. A victory in my eyes.

“Playboy had no right to publish these unauthorised photos,” said Lara, back in June. “It’s not the kind of publication that I would ever choose to appear in.”

She seems quite happy to get her kit off and it's certainly not the first time such pictures of her have been published. Playboy should not have published them without her permission. May be she would have prefered a mag like LOVEBIRDS or WHITEHOUSE to have published them instead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was shocked to see Walliams with her... I thought he was gay :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here