Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancing Parish Council Meeting

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Just back from the meeting and the plan for the training academy was 'agreed in principal'...although it was such an amauterish meeting I couldn't really be sure!
Lots of concerns ranging from flooding to siting of the bins but council voted in favour.

Mr Perry gave a well structured and informative speech to kick the session off which was followed by the Mash Barn Residents giving a speech.

I can see the arguements regarding access but a lot of they're opposition based on the fact the land is where they walk/run/birdwatch. Someone pointed out they haven't really got that far to go to be in the downs.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Everything is going your way.

Can we have some of your luck? (or a few late goals will do)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Lancing antis' argument was predicated on the assumption that if the training ground isn't built there then nothing else will be, and that if it is built it will open the floodgates to vast further development in the area, which won't happen otherwise. It unravelled a bit at the end of the meeting when an Albion supporter shone his torch on this nonsensical argument. Moral victory, and surely an actual one too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here