Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Hull fan's reaction to our stewards

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I was told this by a Hull-supporting mate who visited Withers on Friday. He was sitting near a girl who arrived in her seat before the game with a portion of chips, then was told that she'd have to surrender her plastic fork to a steward because "she might throw it on the pitch."

I'm told she replied: "Who the f*** do you think I am, Fatima Whitbread?"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I was told this by a Hull-supporting mate who visited Withers on Friday. He was sitting near a girl who arrived in her seat before the game with a portion of chips, then was told that she'd have to surrender her plastic fork to a steward because "she might throw it on the pitch."

If true that is a quality reply:lolol:

*awaits our forked crusader to wake up*

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I would have told the steward to fork off:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How stupid is that and we pay these people to be stewards as well - FFS :angry: :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
She must have brought it with her...........we don't have forks at withers.:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
She should be made to fork out for another. Good come back to an uttely stupid remark though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If she can hit the pitch from the away stand I insist she is sent to the Commonwealth Games with a javellin.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Quality

:salute:

Bullshit. So he was happy to let her sit down with chips but not eat them with a fork, how was she meant to eat? dunk her head into the chips like a armless person.

You're a billy bullshiter.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Lady Hull fan's reaction to our stewards

Oceanic said:
Bullshit. So he was happy to let her sit down with chips but not eat them with a fork, how was she meant to eat? dunk her head into the chips like a armless person.

You're a billy bullshiter.

What makes you say that ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I don't believe it, someone from Hull was refined enough to use a fork :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here