Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ladies

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
was wondering whats peoples suggestions for the best place to meet women is in Brighton?
On the shelf again and its been a while?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I've got a few numbers in the Funky Fish before.

Quite a mixture of age ranges in there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
jonny.rainbow said:

Good call - it's a bit like dancing at a wedding reception in there, and we all know birds can get a bit fruity at weddings.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
35 , so west street out the question:p
looking for more than just a shag but beggars cant be choosers?

also what night to people find best in town , i find sat shite

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
jonny.rainbow said:

Funky Fish... Madiera hotel right? Did it used to be the Catfish club - if so not a bad venue.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:
...we all know birds can get a bit fruity at weddings.

Like this, you mean?

birdstrifleim1.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
fatfingers said:
...looking for more than just a shag but beggars cant be choosers?

If this is your opening line I think I can see a possible reason for your recent 'lady drought' :lolol:

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Avoid West Street if you possibly can. Although that's THE place to go if you get desperate and drop your standards completely. Haha! Nah maybe thats a bit harsh... I've met some nice girls in the Event before...

But nah... I'd say I've had more luck pulling in bars than in clubs to be honest. Font, O'neills, Fishbowl, Leek n Winkle... all good places.

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Bry Nylon said:
If this is your opening line I think I can see a possible reason for your recent 'lady drought' :lolol:

I have not even tried yet? been so long cant remember what to say or do(chatting up i mean) first i got to find the right place and people , thats where you boys/girls come in?

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Goring Gull said:
Funky Fish... Madiera hotel right? Did it used to be the Catfish club - if so not a bad venue.

Picked up a busty blonde in there once very nice she was too, turned out to be one of them nights when the end product wasn't as good as i'd expected - not that i was entirely blamless as stupidly i'd caned far to much booze.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
But chat-up lines are for losers - what sort of loser would use a prepared line when talking to their mates, say? Girls are, I would say, little different.

Last edited:

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
who siad anything about chat up lines? i just want to know where the decent ones congregate before worring about talking to them?:down:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
But chat-up lines are for losers - what sort of loser would use a prepared line when talking to their mates, say?

Why don't we go somewhere more private so you can tell me more...? By the way Col, if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here