Lancing

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Is optimus prime in it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the trailer looks damn good, popcorm movie at its best and off course Spielberg would have added his considerable skills to the project :p

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle Spielberg said:
the trailer looks damn good, popcorm movie at its best and off course Spielberg would have added his considerable skills to the project :p

What by backing useless old 3-legged nags?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:
I could have sworn this was going to be Gubber's 11th straight bad-tip nag.

thats been done already Al ;)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
A younger Shia Lebouef is on Abu Dhabi Kids TV every night in American Sit Com 'Even Stevens'

He also played main character Francis Ouimet in the film The Greatest Game Ever Played - which is a very good, albeit Disney, film (helps if you like your golf mind)

He is not a relative of Franc - as far as I am aware

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I can see nothing better in this than in the remakes of Dawn of the Dead, Alfie, Psycho and The Alan Whicker Man.
Why grab something of olden merit and ruin it with common, brainless, clean, commercial trash?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
I can see nothing better in this than in the remakes of Dawn of the Dead, Alfie, Psycho and The Alan Whicker Man.
Why grab something of olden merit and ruin it with common, brainless, clean, commercial trash?

The Dawn of the Dead remake was pretty good though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
nothing like an informed judgement after actually seeing the film :lolol:

George Michael once said " listen without prejudice " and with good reason because it was a fine album "

I say to you Meade " leave all your cynicism at the Multiplex door wand " watch without predujice " , hell , you might even enjoy it, go on try it for once

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Les Biehn said:
The Dawn of the Dead remake was pretty good though.

It wasn't a terrible film, but compared to the political and social and poorly-acted brilliance of the original, then it's a thickheaded dud. They bombarded puzzle with overlit flashes of constant solution and turned thought into blood and a flesh-eating baby.

The other day i had two people at work saying how they saw the recent Producers and found it sublime and hilarious. I asked if they were referring to the original and, of course, sadly, they weren't. They'd never heard of Zero Mostel and only just remembered See No Evil, hear No Evil when i mentioned the galliant, ticklesome career of Gene Wilder.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to say the trailer is fecking awesome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here