Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Passion you say....

images402036_Allardyce1_s.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Passion shown by Rooney dare i say it.

Worrying that Beckham, our "out of form midfielder", was LEAGUES ahead of Lampard AND Gerrard tonight

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Thats what Lawrie Sanchez is good at. Wimbledon, Wycome and now Ulster. Good on him, they deserved to win.

Sanchez £100000 p/a, Sven £5M desires worth more than money then.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Zed Seagull said:
Need to get an Englishman in charge.

The game reminded me of Leicester away last year when we won 1-0. One team had all the talent, but had no passion, tactics or spirit, the other only had passion, tactics and spirit! Adams went for such poor performances, so should The Swede! :censored:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
Passion shown by Rooney dare i say it.

Worrying that Beckham, our "out of form midfielder", was LEAGUES ahead of Lampard AND Gerrard tonight

yeah roooney did show alot of passion, but u can't have it both ways alot of people on here were saying take him off for wot he did, what do u want him to do pussy foot about everywhere, thats his game natural agression and passion, shame the other 10 lacked in it a bit.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
yeah roooney did show alot of passion, but u can't have it both ways alot of people on here were saying take him off for wot he did, what do u want him to do pussy foot about everywhere, thats his game natural agression and passion, shame the other 10 lacked in it a bit.

sorry I think he was out of order - wasting a free kick and smacking someone in the head is very unprofessional, he's a liability..

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
tedebear said:
sorry I think he was out of order - wasting a free kick and smacking someone in the head is very unprofessional, he's a liability..

What she said! :clap:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
tedebear said:

hes the best player weve got, we just have to except the way he plays.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
hes the best player weve got, we just have to except the way he plays.

I don't agree with you....

Theres passion and theres thuggery!! Sadly I think his penchant for the thuggery gets in the way of his passion - Becks had to spend a few good minutes attempting to calm him down - the rest of the team would have seen that and been distracted by it rather than motivated....shame though as he could be a great player...

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
tedebear said:
Poor old Ian Wright was nearly in tears - he'd have been better than Sven last night....

Perhapse it was because his son was taken off! :jester:

At least Ian Wright upset was good to see! Palarse cu*t!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
chip said:
Thats what Lawrie Sanchez is good at. Wimbledon, Wycome and now Ulster. Good on him, they deserved to win.

Sanchez £100000 p/a, Sven £5M desires worth more than money then.

Quite right. Bunch of over-paid prima donnas led by an over-paid useless twat.
Well done Northern Ireland :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here