• i hate gingers

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • will not vote

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Good I hope Labour win. Although they a bunch of idiots if the Blue idiots get in the rich get EVEN richer the poor get EVEN poorer and this countries art, music, theatre and media industries (the only things that we truely export anymore) will be raped beyond recognition! I may have to vote Labour to stop the Torie wankers getting in.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... if the Blue idiots get in the rich get EVEN richer the poor get EVEN poorer and this countries art, music, theatre and media industries (the only things that we truely export anymore) will be raped beyond recognition!

would you care to explain the policies that have a stated aim of "the rich get richer, the poor get poorer", and those policies desgined to rape the art, theatre and media? (in your answer, please pay special attention to how the media industry in which prominant tories and their wifes/husbands/donators work in will be adversly effected)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Despite being in opposition for nearly 5 years, I'm still waiting for Champagne Cameron to come up with one single policy or to hear George Osborne tell us EXACTLY how he would bring the public borriwing down or they intend to do with health, education and the environment.

They're hoping to get into power based solely on taking advantage of the government's unpopularity and that's why they'll lose the next election.

Plus lets face it...too many people hear Cameron, Hague & Osborne talk and realise when they do that they have nothing to offer the common man or woman in the street that's any different to what the Labour Party can and so what's the point ot changing?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Good I hope Labour win. Although they a bunch of idiots if the Blue idiots get in the rich get EVEN richer the poor get EVEN poorer and this countries art, music, theatre and media industries (the only things that we truely export anymore) will be raped beyond recognition! I may have to vote Labour to stop the Torie wankers getting in.

But the poor have been getting even poorer under Labour.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm Tory through and through, always have been and expect to always will be, BUT, despite having an open goal slap bang in front of them for the last 18 months, the current mob have completely and utterly failed to grab the hearts and minds of teh nation. That is quite frankly a failure on a quite unbelievable scale.

would you care to explain the policies that have a stated aim of "the rich get richer, the poor get poorer", and those policies desgined to rape the art, theatre and media? (in your answer, please pay special attention to how the media industry in which prominant tories and their wifes/husbands/donators work in will be adversly effected)
NO opposition party EVER presents its policies in terms other than "What we will give you is a bigger and better apple pie than the government is offering".

The electorate will believe this promise, only to the extent that they TRUST the people who are making it.

Support for the Tories is wobbling at the moment because - as the election draws nearer - more and more people are questioning whether or not they can be trusted. Elections are not fought on POLICIES. They are fought on TRUST.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Its not a great choice is it but the tories fiscal 'policies', their stance on funding for the arts, and their policies on planning, is more then enough to keep me voting Labour.

And that Cameron poster, EUGH.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
just wish labour would get rid of brown

Think if they did, they would be a cert to win.

Good question because it is difficult to pinpoint exactly what the tories are going to do other than steal other peoples slogans!!!

Osbourne today confirmed on Andrew Marr that they will reduce Corporation tax but didn't explain where the savings were to pay for this. How can they be specific about that yet plead ignorance of the finances as their defence when challenged on other cuts/savings etc.

Beggars belief.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Of course it all depends on where you live, there is no point voting Labour in the Lewes constituency as they will be lucky to keep their deposit.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Good question because it is difficult to pinpoint exactly what the tories are going to do other than steal other peoples slogans!!!

thats true enough, though Labour have been keen to steal anything in the middle ground that the Tories did mention over the past 10 years. the problem now seems they are so used to not saying too much that and idea gets stolen, they've forgotten to actually say anything much about policy.

as much as we dont really know what the tories policies are, its so damn tiring to hear lefties trot out the "rich get richer" mantra, firstly as if its actually anything wrong with that (and if it is make an intellectual argument against) and secondly without any evidence to back it. Who doesnt want to be richer? show me someone who doesnt and i'll show you a liar. Many Labour MPs have been quite happy to make themselves richer (and im not talking expenses).

be nice to see what policy tells us this. be nice to see a fully formed policy.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
If I am going to vote Tory I need evidence that the country will benefit. So they want us to vote for 'change' do they? Huge mistake, what is point of change for change's sake? How about 'better'?

Sorry but I don't trust smiley Dave and his slimy pals, but neither do I feel that Labour have done enough to deserve another go they look tired and need new ideas, and a new leader. Not much point voting for them here in Eastbourne anyway.

So will probably spoil my ballot paper.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Slipery Cameron is not so up himself now is he? I wonder what the prize Eaton boy will do when he loses the next general election. The look on his face will be fantastic.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm certainly on the left of the issue and just can't conceive a situation where I'll vote for the Tories. But I can no longer vote for this version of Labour, so libdem's for me. Of course my constituency (in rural cambridgeshire) is very blue, with the libdems second, so its not such an issue. If my choice was in a straight red-blue fight, I'd probably suck it up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Has to be Labour. They have done a great job all things considering

We have the best health service in the world and in the current worldwide recession we are much better off than most

Keep it up

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cameron says: "I defy anyone to look at our plans and call them timid, because the truth is they cannot be timid if we're to confront and defeat these problems."

He spins so much that his sentences don't even make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here