Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
SUCH a relief to have a keeper at last who commands his box, knows how to punch and doesn't install a feeling of panic in those watching him, be they players or supporters.

Great signing and a major reason to be cheerful.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Too right. What a f***ing save that was in the second half. Don't think he knew to much about the follow up, but the first one was the best save I've seen in a long while.

He's does look a cut above any keeper we've had since the days of Benney and Keeley. One of Poyet's best signings.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Too right. What a f***ing save that was in the second half. Don't think he knew to much about the follow up, but the first one was the best save I've seen in a long while.

He's does look a cut above any keeper we've had since the days of Benney and Keeley. One of Poyet's best signings.

Definitely. His presence in our team does make
me wonder why we suffered Ankergren for so long. Onwards and upwards!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I love being able to rest easy knowing any cross is going to be caught. Or if punched will clear the halfway line and not just land straight on an opposing striker's boot and into the back of the net.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Had a mate of my dads say he is no better than Brez or Casper after seeing him in pre season. Told my old man to send his mate to the nearest looney bin. Koosh is worth another 10 points to us this year

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Had a mate of my dads say he is no better than Brez or Casper after seeing him in pre season. Told my old man to send his mate to the nearest looney bin. Koosh is worth another 10 points to us this year
Some players, particually goalkeepers are very hard to judge pre-season. Some players just cannot get up for games where there's nothing to play for, especially if the game is at a rock hard non league ground. Brez or Casper will only play if Tommy is injured, and I think the difference in class will be even more noticeable if that ever has to happen.

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
double save was unreal. keepers dont get enough credit. I stood up and clapped that move as if a striker had had a screamer at the other end! what a save!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Quality keeper. - the best ever to play for us?

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Dont you cheer if we score. Very controlled if you merely stand up and applaud when we score :lol:

Mr. Burns, okay i've had a few, and when we score obviously I go mental but I thought the the double save saved us the draw. maybe its just duken chat lad. but hey another keeper and there may well have been a goal! ??

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mr. Burns, okay i've had a few, and when we score obviously I go mental but I thought the the double save saved us the draw. maybe its just duken chat lad. but hey another keeper and there may well have been a goal! ??
Only joking mate. The double save was something special. He wants back in the Poland squad. He's certainly made a decent start for his case!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Premier league quality, and hopefully he will
Be back there soon with Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here