Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kula Shaker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ben aka chemical brother informs me they're re-forming... im well excited as been listning to their old stuff and they're wicked man.. anyone else remember/like them??:clap:

hey dude

sound of drums....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Govinda

Crispin Mills wasn't it as the frontman? Saw thenm at V96 in Chelmsford.

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
They were nothing amazing but a good band. Saw them play the old essential festival on stanmer park one year and they did rock live, always risky reforming though could go horribly wrong

D

Deleted member 2719

I liked them was looking forward to seeing them at a gig in london ( a birthday present from the wife ) but spent four days in st Richards hospital with ruptured cruciate liagament thanks to a clumsy tackle from our rookie goalie.

Never did get to see them .

:rave: :rave:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Hello sheebo

www.kulashakermusic.com

Tour and new stuff on the way in the next coupla months

This will either go horribly wrong or brilliant, either way they will still be brilliant live and let's face it the music business needs a bit of spiritual redemption

Also, the magical letter k seems to be back in fashion, what with KT Tunstall, Katie Melua and Kaiser Chiefs doing well at the Brits. And maybe Koldplay and James Kunt. Kula won't have to do much to be better than them either.

The bad news is that Jay is still touring with Oasis...fair play, he must be getting paid shitloads, but will they be the same without the world's finest organist?

03.jpg

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
bellsize seagull said:
saw them at the Hastings Crypt with Bath Seagull, the walls were dripping, good band live :clap2:

they were good there and at the pyramid in portsmouth a bit later...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Goring Gull said:
Govinda

Crispin Mills wasn't it as the frontman? Saw thenm at V96 in Chelmsford.

The best thing Crispin Mills did was the vocal on Narayan by The Prodigy. AWESOME track.

I seem to remember his ill judged comments in interviews leading to their demise...

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I remember Kula Shaker and even saw them live. They released a few very good singles but then sadly followed it up with a poor album.

303 is by far my favourite Kula Shaker song but it was never released as a single. That plus the singles were the only decent songs on the album, the rest was just substandard.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I saw them at the V97 festival, they absolutly rocked live !

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
K was a good album. Really enjoyed Smart Dogs, Hey Dude, Hollow Man and 303 (which they played at glastonbury in '97 to rapturous applauce as most people had got there on the A303)

Not sure they're going to do anything special in coming back but I'll listen out to whatever they're upto

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
sheebo said:
Ben aka chemical brother informs me they're re-forming... im well excited as been listning to their old stuff and they're wicked man.. anyone else remember/like them??:clap:

hey dude

sound of drums....

Kula Shaker were wankers of the highest order. No, seriously.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
First gig confirmed Sheebs my little chav pal:

Kula Shaker with support from punk rockers Simple View: March 11th 2006, Milton Keynes Snozone (Xscape), 8pm.

Tickets £10 each 0871 222 5670 or pay in advance on the front desk at snozone.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Ben that all sounds a bit ropey, isnt somewhere like the snozone a bit where the Chuckle Brothers or Haddaway might do a PA ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here