Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Been lots of debate about Ankergen recently but after watching Kuipers "performance" for Crawley v Swindon, is there anyone here who seriously still thinks he should have been kept on?!!! :facepalm:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
he did get a bit of slating both from itv and espn i think it was a wise choice by gus not that casper has been fantastic

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
We watched the game in the pub and spent most of it laughing at Kuipers performance. He was awful and I notice that pretty much every mistake he made was followed by him screaming at his defence.

IMO it's no coincedence that El Abd has come on leaps & bounds since Kuipers f***ed off. It cant do a defender much good getting screamed at every 5 minutes for somebody elses mistake.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stayed with us 2 seasons too long - I wouldn't be at all surprised if Evans relegates him to the subs bench before their season ends

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Isn't this all a bit irrelevant? Isn't Kuipers Crawley's keeper now and not ours?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can you imagine him fitting in with the pass pass game with the centre halves?! I think that's where Ankergren edges it over Berzovan as well

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Football is a young man's game - as you get older, you can't perform at the same level any more. The bloke was great for us, for a long time - don't knock him now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yep, there is one person who DEFINITELY thinks he should still be here. However, he has a devotion to Kuipers that borders on mental illness.

And there's one on here who attacks him at every opportunity so it all evens itself out.

Apart from the "The bloke was great for us, for a long time" bit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I loved Kuipers when he was here but ALL his faults were shown up on the highlights I saw on TV. The abusing others when he made a mistake, the clown kicks, the mad rushing around and diving like a headless chicken as the ball pinged around the goal area. Heading the ball against the post and claiming the rebound was comedy genius. All that said I am not knocking him, I have no doubt he is still a good keeper but the Crawley highlights did not show his best attributes :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here