Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

komedia comedy club, last night (Fri 25th)

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
First time I'd been there.. it looked a bit pokey going downstairs, and drinks are a bit pricey, even for Brighton (£3.50 pints, £12+ for a bottle of wine..?),

but the show was very good - £12 for about 2 1/2 hours of belly laughs..

A London compere (Rob ?? something), 2 separate Canadian guys (the second wasnt racist, he hated everyone!), then the main event- Terry Alderton (yes, the bald guy off the telly!).

i have never laughed so much in my life. so there. and as for that shirt he wore..

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Love the Komedia, quite often do the Kroenbourg Comedy night on Sundays :clap2:

edit: worth the money IMO

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Krater Comedy Night is usually a good night out. Decent laughs, few beers, change from £20. Good stuff.

Save the change for a new laptop:lolol: :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
desprateseagull said:
First time I'd been there.. it looked a bit pokey going downstairs, and drinks are a bit pricey, even for Brighton (£3.50 pints, £12+ for a bottle of wine..?),

but the show was very good - £12 for about 2 1/2 hours of belly laughs..

A London compere (Rob ?? something), 2 separate Canadian guys (the second wasnt racist, he hated everyone!), then the main event- Terry Alderton (yes, the bald guy off the telly!).

i have never laughed so much in my life. so there. and as for that shirt he wore..

I was there too last night. I go regularly. Rob Heeney is a great compere, one of my favourites. Stephen Grant aka NSC's Comedy Steve usually does the Sunday nights.

Terry Alderton is one of my favourite acts down there. Once he did 4 encores. He pretty much ad-libs everything. You went on a good night. The first Canadian was alright, nothing special but Glen Wool was good and Terry was terrific.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Is it alright on Friday/Saturday nights now? I had stopped going because of the number of hen parties/big groups on the piss who were just there to get drunk and would make too much noise during the acts. Harrumph! *folds Daily Telegraph and goes to bed*

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Re: Re: komedia comedy club, last night (Fri 25th)

Downloaded Penguin said:
I was there too last night. I go regularly. Rob Heeney is a great compere, one of my favourites. Stephen Grant aka NSC's Comedy Steve usually does the Sunday nights.

Terry Alderton is one of my favourite acts down there. Once he did 4 encores. He pretty much ad-libs everything. You went on a good night. The first Canadian was alright, nothing special but Glen Wool was good and Terry was terrific.

Stephen Grant is fantastic :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here