Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight still on for Saturday........

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Somewhat surprised that the chairman has suddenly thrown this Q and A in the day before our show on Saturday, but then again he's never been that conventional as a chairman.
Without wanting to offend anyone who may take part in the Q and A, it really is two different events, I would not be able to even predict how many will take part on Friday but what I can state is that going on the last lot of official listening figures between 35,000 and 40,000 people will be tuning in on Saturday.
Please keep your questions coming in to harty@bbc.co.uk or book your call from 2.00pm Saturday on 08459570057.
Many thanks

Harty

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Thanks!

Just a general question: Your show is badly timed. A lot of us haven't got home from Withdean when you go on air and miss a lot if not all of your show :(

Maybe next season can it start at say 6pm? or better still, make a downloadable or streamed version? This is 2006 after all :D

Ta!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Is there ANY way of listening to the phone in on the internet ONLINE?

Im in Northern Ireland so cant get local radio.

(can you get local radio through Sky yet?)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
junior said:
Is there ANY way of listening to the phone in on the internet ONLINE?

Im in Northern Ireland so cant get local radio.

(can you get local radio through Sky yet?)

Yes, subscribe to seagulls world and you can listen to match commentary and the phone in after. :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
gvce26 said:
Yes, subscribe to seagulls world and you can listen to match commentary and the phone in after. :)

HOLD ON HOLD ON!!!

I pay my TV Licence and the content I have already paid for is behind a subscription service?

And they say SKY is a rip off!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
StevieV said:
I don't have a TV licence. I listen for free on the RADIO.

I wish I didn't have TV.. I get drawn into watching so much crap I'm sure my brain is melting away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clippedgull said:
Just a general question: Your show is badly timed. A lot of us haven't got home from Withdean when you go on air and miss a lot if not all of your show :(

Ever thought of taking a radio to the game ;)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Beach Hut said:

Good thinking. Then if you can't believe your eyes about how badly we are playing, you can get it confirmed on the radio.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I use the radio on my mobile one for the phone in.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Beach Hut said:

Thought yes! BUT

radio1.jpg

Not a practical solution :D

But for the record, my nano drowns out all the crap around me.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Harty

Keep it to those who have emailed questions in - otherwise we'll waste half the time with Dorris from Hove saying we should be building a new Stadium at... or ...

Or just make sure that those who do get through arn't some of the usual idiots - if it ain't a reasonable question - bloody cut em off!

D

Deleted User X18H

clippedgull said:
Thanks!

Maybe next season can it start at say 6pm? or better still, make a downloadable or streamed version? This is 2006 after all :D

Ta!
I get home in time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here