Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klitchko v Haye looking like its going to happen..

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Bring it on "just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's" from the boxing world, looks like the fight will be on 2nd july in germany against vlladimir then if haye wins then he could be fighting vitalie in october....lets see this happen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What's the source for this?

It's hardly the first time we've heard such rumours.

Oh, and that Graziano bloke (can't remember his first name but it's not Tyson) is an overhyped prospect. He'll get nowhere near world class.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that it was Tyson but on reflection I think that he was compared to Tyson but I think that he looks very good and will rule the cruiserweight division before long. He possibly wont beef up enough to take on Haye as a heavyweight.

His name is Jeremiah Graziano

Last edited:

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Yeah watched a few of Graziano's fights he is a brawler but is very clumsy as you say nowhere near world class. As for the Klichkos fight if it does happen, Vitali would be way too strong for Haye. I doubt it will happen though as Haye wants to quit boxing next year.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
All this will they won't they ever get this fight on is exactly why boxing ceases to excite me now.

Much prefer MMA and would get much more excited if it was confirmed that Anderson Silva was fighting George St Pierre.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i was listening to an interview with a guy from the boxing world on talksport and he has quoted that the fight is likely to take place 2nd july at a football stadium in germany, then october vitalie, if haye wins....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here