Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kishishev coming back today

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good news. I think Kish should take a lot of credit for Bridcutt's development this season - certainly Bridcutt has suggested in interviews that Kish has helped a lot. Kish, himself, has also been a class act.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kish for Player-Coach next season anyone?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Get him back into training, and tell him to focus on Tuesday's game, along with Noone.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Good news. I think Kish should take a lot of credit for Bridcutt's development this season - certainly Bridcutt has suggested in interviews that Kish has helped a lot. Kish, himself, has also been a class act.

I hadn't considered that but you are bang on. Bridcutt has gotten grittier and can take games by the scruff of the neck with Dicker and really drive us on, something Kish has clearly had a hand in.

Our midfield is amazing :love:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have no basis to this but would guess Kish would want to move back home at the end of the season. Can't see him changing his mind on retiring.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope whatever was wrong at home has reached a good outcome for Kish. Some things are more important than football.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good to have him back.

When we start playing all of those postoponed games within a short space of time we're going to need every bit of depth we have to make sure we get through it intact.

Add Navarro into the mix and our midfield should be able to cope with the work load.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here