Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinkygerbil/paulharvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The gerbil feels, and I have to agree with him here that there is an awful lot of double-standards here regarding this issue. Of course the evidence has now been removed, but the thread involving kev the ape seemed to be providing amusement to everyone, until it was announced who paulharvey was in fact.

Then suddenly everyone is saying how out of order it was - including TLO who quite frankly I thought knew better. As many including no doubt TLO himself have said, IT'S ONLY AN INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD! Hardly any contributors know who Kev (or a lot of people) in person, and those that do know him will presumably know the truth about the allegations.

Going on the basis of kinkygerbil/paulharvey being banned for saying what he did about Kev, I should definitely be gone for some of the things I've said about people on here, as in fact should about half the board.

NSC tries to welcome everyone, by running an open door policy and being pretty tolerant of what is posted.

But I am becoming increasingly concerned that we are losing members who are fed up with the amount of self-indulgent stupidity that sometimes takes over the board.

We have over 3,000 registered members. Most of them are not interested in watching feuds unfold between individuals. And many of them have walked away from NSC as people try to test the boundaries of the board's tolerance.

This board aims to be the top venue for communication amongst Albion fans and a vital element in all of our effective campaigning. Can we keep it that way?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we should ban all talk of anykind unless it has something to do with the Inquiry, I'll start:

I was walking by BEEDING CEMENT WORKS the other day and began to wonder how long it takes dog poo to "clear away" if nature did it and not some bloke with a carrier bag! what'd you reckon?

???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
Can we keep it that way?

I wholeheartedly agree with you - but sadly I'm not sure that I fancy your chances as a modern-day King Canute, Lord B ??

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
CrabtreeBHA said:
we should ban all talk of anykind unless it has something to do with the Inquiry, I'll start:

I was walking by BEEDING CEMENT WORKS the other day and began to wonder how long it takes dog poo to "clear away" if nature did it and not some bloke with a carrier bag! what'd you reckon?

???

And how long till you start your new job away from a computer Crabbers? ;)

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No Uncle Buck Inquiry ONLY, not long Fluffster, you'll MISS me ;)

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Lord Bracknell said:
NSC tries to welcome everyone, by running an open door policy and being pretty tolerant of what is posted.

But I am becoming increasingly concerned that we are losing members who are fed up with the amount of self-indulgent stupidity that sometimes takes over the board.

We have over 3,000 registered members. Most of them are not interested in watching feuds unfold between individuals. And many of them have walked away from NSC as people try to test the boundaries of the board's tolerance.

This board aims to be the top venue for communication amongst Albion fans and a vital element in all of our effective campaigning. Can we keep it that way?

SPOT ON SIR.:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
Why go for tea, a bit of hot Ribena is far nicer

piss off Tea rules :p

hw the f*** can you even COMPARE Tea to that Ribena shite?!?! it baffles the mind! :shootself

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
El Presidente said:
:thumbsup: agreed

sorry, what was the question again?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Come on though, sometimes Morris REALLY tests the limits of my patients!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
El Presidente said:

:sick:

If there's any justice in the hierarchy, that's a week's ban at least. Far worse than any of the scatological offences of Hewhohasbeenbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here