Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

King Kenny gone?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Liverpools greatest success this season then - drawing with Cardiff.

Tremendous.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's just it, they're not underachieving , they reached two finals, not a bad season for a midtable club, the " best fans in the world " need to accept that this is their level now.
How many midtable clubs can you think of who have spent £53m on two strikers?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How many midtable clubs can you think of who have spent £53m on two strikers?

I can think of plenty of midtable clubs with a BETTER striker than Andy Carroll.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Poyet off to Liverpool taking Vicente with him?

Vicente , Gerrard and Morrellis in midfield would be incredible

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
one thing, and a fluke at that. That does not make him a successful manager in Liverpool terms. They didn't even quailify for the following seasons CL (in terms of league position) that year either.

Surely you can't call winning the Champions League after being 3-0 down at half time in the final a fluke?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Few 'good' sources on Twitter suggesting King Kenny is on his way out of Anfield after not getting backing by Liverpool owners.

Surely Gus will be gone this summer :rolleyes:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Surely you can't call winning the Champions League after being 3-0 down at half time in the final a fluke?

On here anything is possible.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's got to go in my opinion.

I think he has looked completely out of his depth in modern football this season, not just with the signings he has made and their performances on the pitch but also his handling of the Suarez situation and his general dealings with the media, which like it or not, is a big part of football these days. If I was a Liverpool fan I would be sick of hearing about how unlucky they are every game, he needed to sort it out on the pitch.

I feel if the fans had allowed Roy to carry on they would have finished a lot higher in the league this season and may also have been able to beat a Championship team in the final of a mickey mouse cup competition.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Whatever happens, KD will not be sacked. If he leaves he will walk, although probably under pressure. If that happens so be it. No one person is bigger than the club, as most Brighton fans should know well enough after all the rubbish we have had to suffer over the last 30 years.
Whatever happens, it will at least fire up those lazy journo's for a few weeks at least.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever happens, KD will not be sacked. If he leaves he will walk

Publically it'll be a "by mutual consent" job, which is to all intents and purposes is a sacking. Kenny will want to spend more time with his hot daughter or something.

"It was felt both by Kenny and the board that the time was right for him to step aside and allow someone else to build on what Kenny has achieved, and to take the club forward onto the next level. Kenny leaves with our sincere thanks and best wishes, following a successful season which resulted in more silverware for Liverpool. Kenny is leaving a strong legacy and a firm foundation from which the club can progress, and we would like to extend our gratitude and to wish Kenny all the best for the future".

*meaning*

Thank f*** we've binned that morose scotch dinosaur, another season of him and we'd have done a Villa. That is the LAST TIME time we EVER listen to those bindipping morons on the Kop.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Quotes from Liverpool fans on Twitter:

"If King Kenny leaves or is sacked, LFC will go down rapidly"

"A very sad day if it's true that King Kenny may have left the club all you so called fans should hang your heads in shame. #ynwakenny!!!"

"King Kenny is still tactically superb, the team created countless chances, the defensive lapses were few and costly, but not his fault"

And my favourtie:

"Really hope the rumours about King Kenny aren't true. We are on the cusp of something special"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here