Killers Pre-sale

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
cheers mate.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When they go on proper sale on friday at midday they will definitely sell out quick then so now is the best time to get in there.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Wozza said:
Second album is shite though, eh? :nono:

Not a patch on the first album but they are an excellent live band and if you don't want to go see them then there is a potential pretty penny to be made on ebay for them too.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
tinx said:
Not a patch on the first album but they are an excellent live band and if you don't want to go see them then there is a potential pretty penny to be made on ebay for them too.

Yeah, I wasn't knocking the info - have ordered tix.

Disappointed they've gone 'Bruce', that's all.

Much preferred their Duran Duran stuff. :)

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
The new album is quality. Perhaps not as good as Hot Fuss but was it ever going to be?

There are some right stonkin choons on there; 'Bones', 'This River Is Wild', 'Read My Mind' and 'For Reasons Unknown'... one of the albums of the year for sure.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
You sir are an absolute legend! Just got two tickets for Wembley Arena in February for £65. The bird really wanted to go to Brixton in November and paid £150 per ticket! She isnt happy now...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Awesome. Well MACKED off couldnt get Brixton and not paying £150 bags for a two album set.

However FACE VALUE tickets bagged.

Tinx you are a legend :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Cheers fella, bagged a ticket for the missus and I, she loves the Killers and I have justed earned a stack of brownie points.
Ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here