Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killer Whale kills Seaworld trainer in front of crowd

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you dont see the honey badger doing that...

Oct 25, 2003
"And it later emerged he had killed before."

"He dragged her underneath the water and wouldn't let her come up."

"The force by which the woman was pulled into water - her shoes were pulled off - was terrible."

"Tillikum, along with a pregnant whale called Haida II and a third whale Nootka IV, grabbed her in their mouths and tossed her to each other, presumably playing."

"Since his arrival he has fathered numerous calves with a string of females."

"A dead man was found naked on the back of Tillikum in a backstage tank in 1999."

something tells me TILLIKUM doesn't really like being in captivity

he's well FLAIR

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"A dead man was found naked on the back of Tillikum in a backstage tank in 1999."
Further proof that orcas are NOT hard, I give you the Michael Barrymore of the sea:

tillikum1.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
"The animal carried out the deadly attack on Dawn Brancheau, 40, after she was seen giving it a "massage"."

She only has herself to blame. Why the hell was she wanking he poor animal off?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Like the classy relevant reference at the end:

Sex shame golfer Tiger Woods' children were recently taken to see the show there by his wife Elin's sister.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Humans and Killer Whales do not mix. Humans should be on the land and Whales should be in the open Sea and not in a cramped pool being gawped at by Humans and made to perform tricks. If not this sort of thing can happen.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Horses shouldn't be made to carry humans and run round race tracks. But that seems to be ok?

The horses US backs don't exactly run... they sort of amble.

US is spot on about the whales. I thought that these type of 'shows' had disappeared.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Horses shouldn't be made to carry humans and run round race tracks. But that seems to be ok?

ST in different point of view to US SHOCKER ! :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Also most people agree that Horse actually enjoy the experience of the race and have a close bond with Humans. Whales in cramped swimming pools being made to do tricks with beasts who are meant to be in vast oceans seems slightly different but if you think its the same , fair enough :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

Also most people agree that Horse actually enjoy the experience of the race and have a close bond with Humans. Whales in cramped swimming pools being made to do tricks with beasts who are meant to be in vast oceans seems slightly different but if you think its the same , fair enough :thumbsup:

I do actually agree about the whales. But I don't see how horse racing, where they're kept in stables & fenced it is that different. Go to the New Forest & you'll see horses roaming free - as they're meant to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here