Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kids ticket prices

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Got the chance to take my Grandson to the wolves game but when I try and buy a ticket it says no under 18’s and they want £47 for an adult ticket. Is this normal ? Or am I allocating the tickets wrong? If it’s normal what a rip off, buy a season membership and can’t buy kids tickets.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Got the chance to take my Grandson to the wolves game but when I try and buy a ticket it says no under 18’s and they want £47 for an adult ticket. Is this normal ? Or am I allocating the tickets wrong? If it’s normal what a rip off, buy a season membership and can’t buy kids tickets.
Which stand? Have you definitely selected an U18 ticket? Sometimes it's not obvious.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It is correct. The ticket exchange is open, so any more sales are only at full adult price. It says this on the tickets page:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here