Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kids party

roseygull

Jul 26, 2003
is there anyone out there who can swap a blue ticket for my sons red ticket i spoke to matt hicks yesterday and he says that it has been a nightmare organising the party as he told me that there 1490 junior seagulls and the triangle only allow 350 per session he said that obviously there will be lots who cant turn up as they live to far away or are to young so he said that they just split the numbers straight down the middle regardles of age and where people live he said that he expects the 5.00pm party to be more busy than the 7pm one as if a lot of the younger members go that lots would be taking mum dad nan grandad etc etc he even tried to do it over 2 nights with some squad members at one party and the rest at the other but then again youd have little billy moaning that he wanted to go when the night say leon was there so he says this was the only way to do it

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
roseygull said:
is there anyone out there who can swap a blue ticket for my sons red ticket i spoke to matt hicks yesterday and he says that it has been a nightmare organising the party as he told me that there 1490 junior seagulls and the triangle only allow 350 per session he said that obviously there will be lots who cant turn up as they live to far away or are to young so he said that they just split the numbers straight down the middle regardles of age and where people live he said that he expects the 5.00pm party to be more busy than the 7pm one as if a lot of the younger members go that lots would be taking mum dad nan grandad etc etc he even tried to do it over 2 nights with some squad members at one party and the rest at the other but then again youd have little billy moaning that he wanted to go when the night say leon was there so he says this was the only way to do it

I was thinking that this post had a familiar ring to it. Then it dawned on me.

Mrs Ape, all you have to say is that Kev needs a blue ticket. He's a legend on here. You will be swamped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here