Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicking off in the coach park

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
As I was walking past I saw Delia howling "Lets be 'avin you!" at a coach load of ukelele players.
A George Formby lookalike took offence when Ms Smith offered him one of her homemade chicken balti pies.
Banjo the police dog got a whiff of Delia's crust and bit a fat steward. 42 coppers waded in and arrested Banjo.
Mental.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was Andrew Mitchell there busking on his banjo, when all of a sudden six plebs allegedly jumped over a gate to arrest him :)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Still disappointed by his performance in the Carling Cup penalty defeat against the Albion at Withdean, Brazil and former Manchester City forward Jo took it out on a Spanish supporter by throwing some loose change at him.

6p in one pence pieces ended up on some Juan who was lying on the ground.

Ban Jo?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I heard they jumped on him because he was leaning on a lamp and they thought he looked a tramp and was hanging round to steal a motor car.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Still disappointed by his performance in the Carling Cup penalty defeat against the Albion at Withdean, Brazil and former Manchester City forward Jo took it out on a Spanish supporter by throwing some loose change at him.

6p in one pence pieces ended up on some Juan who was lying on the ground.

Ban Jo?

Oh I say. That's very good!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I would just like to say there were only four stewards that jumped me this evening.
Wait until I get them on their own:p

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought this was going to be about the coach park before the game. Norwich supporter scarf on taking photos and writing down the registration numbers of all the buses arriving. A bus spotter disgraceful.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
**no banjo alert**

Saw this, whoever was down on the steps was down a long time being treated by paramedics, hope they were ok. The bloke taken down by the police was putting up quite a fight before they managed to cuff him and there were a couple of incensed Brighton fans trying to get at him still.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Now, I heard
....that a coach driver had been instructing six of our best flatfoots in the art of East Anglia Cricket, which is typically played with banjos and turnips, whilst sitting on a rocking chair. The fuzziness were getting frustrated as they struggled with a game designed for people with many more fingers than is usual here in Sussex, when finally Sergeant Stone clicked and howiked one out of sight...

The subsequent scrumdown celebration was 'apparently' just a release of tension on our local constabulary's part....Erm the truncheon thing was just one of those 'force of habit' moments that can happen when defending the peace, as subsequently explained by Inspector Whitewash of of the record corrections squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here