Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keyboard warriors, on your marks

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
PUT HER WINDOWS IN!

Thankfully, she'll be good and DEAD by the time Falmer opens, so she won't be so horribly inconvenienced by it, as people have pointed out.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
DTG to thread please:

"Well, she has every right to say these things, of course Falmer's going to be awful for her, we should all just shut up about it rather than trying to refute these lovely letters written by those poor people who's lives will obviously be ruined by Falmer, of course she has every right to put her point of view and quite right too" etc etc etc ...:)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What makes you think its a woman?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle C said:
What makes you think its a woman?
This:

magoo said:
I know exactly who H Mason is and I can confirm she's quite a batty, uninformed old biddy!

She for some reason is knowledgeable about LDC's case against the stadium and appears to agree with it wholeheartedly (she lives in Woodingdean) but not so knowledgeable about our case.

She used to have a big piece of A3 outside her house stating STADIUM YES, FALMER NO!

This woman is also a child minder ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
DTG to thread please:

"Well, she has every right to say these things, of course Falmer's going to be awful for her, we should all just shut up about it rather than trying to refute these lovely letters written by those poor people who's lives will obviously be ruined by Falmer, of course she has every right to put her point of view and quite right too" etc etc etc ...:)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

I penned a letter to the Argus this morning in response

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To be fair she might not know. As odd as it sounds not everyone has a working knowledge of the recent history of BHAFC!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I like the way she says she objects to her council tax money being spent on teh stadium inquiries and in the very next sentence applauds LDC for their actions which have wasted even more taxpayers' money. Weird lady.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here