Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keyboard Warriors - Death of 13 Year Old Girl

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The comments have blatantly come from 4chan users. They often do this kind of thing- leaving abuse on memorial pages, making up rumours of celebrity deaths and the like.
Rather sick individuals.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Some people are really f***ed up... even in the sickest people i dont understand how anyone be so evil to a little girl who killed herself...

Guranteed they wouldnt be such cnuts in person... Amazing how people grow bollox sitting behind their computer screen

D

Deleted member 22389

The authorities, service providers are still not doing enough to investigate, monitor and ban these people for hurtful comments like this. If I was a service provider I would just disconnect their internet access for about 3 months and make them understand they you just cannot go around posting stuff like this. I honestly don't know how people can sleep at night, knowing they have written such garbage.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
She killed herself because of bullying, yet people still trot out the mantra that sticks & stones etc. I expect she was told to man up.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The comments have blatantly come from 4chan users. They often do this kind of thing- leaving abuse on memorial pages, making up rumours of celebrity deaths and the like.
Rather sick individuals.

Oh 4chan, the nastiest place on the internet. You're probably right, they like doing these things called "raids" where they all go on to some website, video, or forum and wind people up. I refuse to read the comments.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sick bastards , is a shame with something like this that you can't find out their contact details , bet they wouldn't be so gobby if they knew someone would give them a kicking.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
hook-line-sinker.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Since people haven't made it past page 2/3, I'm making the decision not to bother at all (I'm so grown up).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here