Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Keehan

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
No I'm not touting him as a managerial candidate but this quote did make me laugh:

“It was disgraceful, it was pathetic. I have been talking about referees all season. They just don't understand football. Until you start getting ex-players refereeing this is what we will have."

hmmm how about ex players managing?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Keehan is utterly shameless. No chance whatsoever of him doing the decent thing and off-f***ing, as he knows he'll never get another job in football management at any level, and he's milking Lewes for what little money they have left. The man is a disgrace.

If you had ex-players reffing then there would be all kinds of biased decisions. say if they ref a game v a club they used to play for and one who they didnt they are likely to give them the penalty rather than the other team and the abuse some of the fans would give ex-players would be unbelievable.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you had ex-players reffing then there would be all kinds of biased decisions. say if they ref a game v a club they used to play for and one who they didnt they are likely to give them the penalty rather than the other team and the abuse some of the fans would give ex-players would be unbelievable.

Which is why the authorities probably wouldn't ever give them that club to ref a match.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mentioning two (one an airhead) out of about 2,500 current professionals in England doesn't really enhance your point.

That was just using those 2 as an example, if you notice the etc, as there are many many more who have played for a number of clubs. I wouldnt expect you to be able to read anything intelligent on NSC as everybody is either below you intellectully or not as much in the know as you, if they post on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here