Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevin fat boy mclard

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In this case very appropraite as the only time he looked decent was in a pre season friendly at Worthing and as has been said slagged us off when he left.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
In this case very appropraite as the only time he looked decent was in a pre season friendly at Worthing and as has been said slagged us off when he left.

Although it counts for buggar all in the final analysis, I recall that he played well in the first game of the season too (Crewe away). :smile:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ultimately, players with his attitude to personal fitness are never going to make it at a level above the conference, his comments about our club after where unnecessary and just made him look bitter.

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Although it counts for buggar all in the final analysis, I recall that he played well in the first game of the season too (Crewe away). :smile:

He was fantastic that day, wans't he! I think McCloud has always had the skill and the ability, he was just let down by the lack of fitness.

Still, I wish him the best for the future.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I missed his comments too, what did he say about us?

Talking of players who slagged us when they left, anyone else think it was funny seeing Motherwell put six past Graeme Smith the other week? 13 goals conceded in two games this season :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here