Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Blackwell & Gary Hart.....

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Blackwell - 'Brighton's fans were magnificent. They were like a 12th man and they made it difficult for us'

:clap2:

Hart - '.......We are a team that cannot be out-battled'

:clap2:

:albion:

TonyYeboah

Jan 12, 2006
Your fans were friendly and helpful outside the ground yesterday when we were trying to find our way to London Road car park, but I wouldn't exactly say you were a 12th man during the game! I think KB is starting to hear things...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
TonyYeboah said:
Your fans were friendly and helpful outside the ground yesterday when we were trying to find our way to London Road car park, but I wouldn't exactly say you were a 12th man during the game! I think KB is starting to hear things...

Dont forget you were 4 miles from the pitch and KB is right in front of the stand.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
TonyYeboah said:

i know what u mean but withdean is usually a library, so in comparison we were quite a factor

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I didn't think we were that loud.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Crowd much better yesterday, after some cr@p support at home in the previous few games...

OGH comment... nearly as good as OGH's performance yesterday (and that is saying something!)...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Was the best atmos since Palace. Infact I think it was even better! It was classic and was loud in H block. Good to see the centre of the South getting on their feet and singing, more of that please. Partisan crowds are always fun to be in and I always envy clubs that have that sort of atmos regularly. Reminded me and had a hint of games at the Goldstone, dark evenings, 1-1, the Albion being hard done by the ref, the light rain falling infront of the flood lights, then a late winner! I could almost see Liam Brady on the touchline and Paul Dickov squeezing in a last 10 minute winner against Plymouth infront of the North Stand.

Not quite as good but almost. Except that it was a division above and against Leeds.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
TonyYeboah said:

Probably that little voice in the back of his head "Premiership. You're having a laugh....."

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Eddie the Seagull said:
Blackwell - 'Brighton's fans were magnificent. They were like a 12th man and they made it difficult for us'
Whereas the ref was Leeds' 12th man.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got to say, I suspect that one man was almost solely responsible for the better atmosphere yesterday: Andy D'Urso.

Not saying we wouldn't have sung anything all game, but there's nothing like a burning sense of injustice to get the crowd going, and even before the penalty, that clown had provided plenty of that.

Kevin Blackwell, incidentally, also said "I don't think that at any time, Brighton deserved to win that game, we were mugged", according to the Observer sports pages.

Now that really is a steaming, freshly laid pile of horseshit.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Yeah, I read that - I think Blackwell was indulging in a spot of getting his defence in first, with an eye to forestalling criticism from supporters and his Chairman, don't think he was troubling himself too much about the truth of the matter!

Could just have been sour grapes, of course... either way, thanks once again to Leeds for our annual four points...

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
More Brighton fans were screaming about the ref more than anything.

Is there an official thread where I can post some pics of the game?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Couldn't give a f*** what Blackwell says; he talks out of his arse & if he does manage to get that "massive club that shouldn't be beaten by the likes of Brighton...(regularly)", he'll be out the door as that bearded c u n t Leeds will want a bigger name.

Thanks for turning up you northern monkeys, now f*** off!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
smudge said:
Couldn't give a f*** what Blackwell says; he talks out of his arse & if he does manage to get that "massive club that shouldn't be beaten by the likes of Brighton...(regularly)", he'll be out the door as that bearded c u n t Leeds will want a bigger name.

Thanks for turning up you northern monkeys, now f*** off!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here