Currently 66/1

Ward the man out early on.

Monty 12*
Cottey (going along very quickly) 37*

Let's hope we can dig our heels in.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Cottey needs to slow down and defend, see if we can bat out the day, Monty has the right idea...

I daren't look at the scorecard...

Fancy the one dayer at Hove Sunday, Maxwell?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I'll try to make it down. I'll probably be hungover to f*** because it could be an all night session tomorrow but that's what the cricket is for innit.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah, I'll try to make it down. I'll probably be hungover to f*** because it could be an all night session tomorrow but that's what the cricket is for innit.
Just drink it off... Cya there if ya make it! :drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ps I reckon we should go for the win here. Only 434 to win and that would rally stuff it up Fulton. It's not such a stupid suggestion on a pitch as flst as that one with Goodwin, Adams, Prior, RMJ and Wright to come. Granted we need to go at 7 an over but who cares?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
135-2 at lunch. In the balance. Reckon we need a solid hour after lunch to start deflating Kent's self-belief. Lose a couple of wickets in that time though and I'll think we'll probably lose it, unfortunately.

No point going for the win – totally unrealistic, but the draw would be a very tasty return given our position at the bottom.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gotta hold on for - what - 65 overs?

Perry - it's four points each for a draw. If it finshes that way, we will get either 9 or 10 (depending on whether we took their ninth first innings wicket before 130 overs were bowled), and Kent will get 12.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We'll get nine points for a draw, five for a loss. I think.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yup, time for him to go me thinks. There are plenty of other overseas players out there, he can't get away with this poor form.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Perry Milkins said:
Good old Murray out for 12 whole runs!!!!!

145-3...we must ditch this waster!!!!
He will be gone next year... There's a rumour that some South African called Boeta Dippenaar may be taking his place.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Adams gone as well now :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here