Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kelly Brook's Buns

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Defintely not midget gems, she is appearing as Miss September in Calendar Girls in the West End, could do a job?

article-1225116-071261D4000005DC-853_468x590.jpg

Kelly-Brook-Calendar-Girl.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Too small

They photoshopped the buns to make them bigger

kellycakes500.jpg

Transport for London was last night warned by fans of Kelly Brook that using images of over-sized baked confectionery poses a significantly greater health risk than accidentally catching a passing glimpse at Miss Brook’s cleavage.

The furore surrounds an advert for The Calendar Girls, the theatre production Brook is to star in from today, which has been touched up due to glimpses of Brook’s ample bosom area.

The advert now includes the dual threat of two extremely large, highly calorific, cholesterol-laden iced buns.

“For a so-called conscientious organisation TfL have shown complete disregard for the well-being of their passengers,” said Kelly Brook fan Dave Jones, 34.

“Millions of Londoners will now arrive at their place of work with a craving for sugary snacks, instead of a massive erection, as was originally intended by the advert.”

“If it’s a choice between a sugar craving and sitting on the tube a stop longer than I need to because I’ve got a huge stiffy, then I’m going to pick the stiffy.” said another fan.

Not all fans are concerned by the confectionery cover-up, with many reacting with ambivalence.

One of them told us, “I don’t mind to be honest. I spend all day mentally undressing all my favourite female colleagues, so a couple of iced buns is a piece of piss.”

Dave Pugh, producer of the show said, “We can only apologise to those passengers who have been distressed at the sight of these massive cakes.”

“I can assure you that if you come to the show there will be no cakes at all, just lots and lots of lovely tits.”

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What an excellent quote!

One of them told us, “I don’t mind to be honest. I spend all day mentally undressing all my favourite female colleagues, so a couple of iced buns is a piece of piss.”

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I think she looks stunning personally but no doubt the usual mugs on here lines about not if she was the last woman on earth

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What an excellent quote!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I think she looks stunning personally but no doubt the usual mugs on here lines about not if she was the last woman on earth

She is Grade A honey material, even the lame and the looney that inhabit NSC must acknowledge that.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
The good news is that I made mad passionate love to Kelly Brook the other night.........
The bad news is I woke up half way through with the cat giving me a very strange look!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't see myself finding a long term relationship with her intellectually fulfilling, but definitely would enjoy it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was a poor play on words. :(

I am thinking about taking a prospective lady friend to see this. I wonder if she will be able to get past the whole 'only doing this to see Kelly Brook'...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
kelly-brook-picture-390723119.jpg

You would though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I took my mrs to see the show last month. (Alas before Kelly was in it).

Unfortunately I can confirm that you don't see anything in the show (Fortunately in June Brown/Dot Cotton's case!). It's all done in the best possible taste! (As Kenny E would say)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here