Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep up with THAT, Adkins.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
They definitely outplayed us in the first half. Thought we were lucky to go in at 0-0... After that though... Awesome.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
BBC report says they dominated first half. was i watching a different game? i thought we played better in the first half than the second, and outplayed them in both halves!

:lolol:
I think you might have had Albion-glasses on mate, nothing wrong with that, but I thought they were comfortably better in the first half and until they had Lambert sent off for punching/slapping 00El-Abd, they probably would have nicked it 1-0. But 00El-Abd did his job, got the big man sent off and bang. JFC and Sparrow did the rest, with a notable mention to wing lieutenant Kazenga Hamstrings LuaLua.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i just remember being happy at half time (without alcohol or caffeine!)

i was massively happy at half time!! we should have been probably 2 down if they could finish. But they didnt take their chances did they!!!! we did 3-0 get in!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I also was happy at halftime. We were a shade lucky to go in equal but after Lambert was sent off (what an idiot) they fell apart. They were poor, unlike us against Burnley. Very disappointed in their quality. Perhaps they are a one man show, it would be a pity if Lambert was injured or something;)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i was massively happy at half time!! we should have been probably 2 down if they could finish. But they didnt take their chances did they!!!! we did 3-0 get in!

2-1 Cook missed a sitter.

Loved Adkins body language when the crowd were chamting "Adkins Adkins what's the score." He immediately folded his arms, classic leave me alone body language :lolol:

We looked like the away team in the 1st half imo, and were struggling to contain them but playing well for the most part. After the sending off we murdered them.

Last edited:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
BBC report says they dominated first half. was i watching a different game? i thought we played better in the first half than the second, and outplayed them in both halves!

What game were you watching, they dominated the first half and we murdered them in the second half.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:lolol:
I think you might have had Albion-glasses on mate, nothing wrong with that, but I thought they were comfortably better in the first half and until they had Lambert sent off for punching/slapping 00El-Abd, they probably would have nicked it 1-0. But 00El-Abd did his job, got the big man sent off and bang. JFC and Sparrow did the rest, with a notable mention to wing lieutenant Kazenga Hamstrings LuaLua.

They had 2 chances to our 1....control but hardly penetrative ...I thought we contained them very well up until the obvious turning point

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They had 2 chances to our 1....control but hardly penetrative ...I thought we contained them very well up until the obvious turning point

I would deffinitely agree with that, we contained them very well. I think our game plan was looking pretty good actually, as the game wore on they would need to come out at us in order to get the win, but that would have left more space for LuaLua and Buckley to continute damaging their full backs all over the place. I think we would have gone on to win the game, without the sending off. Easy to say, but I don't care. We won 3-0, fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here