Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep The Faith

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There are 4 games gone. Four. That is not a lot. For three of them we have not had our leading scorer and our best midfielder in Carpenter has not played yet.

We will not lose as many games in a row as we did last time we were in the division and even then we nearly stayed up. It is not time to give up yet.

We have new players who are bedding in. That takes time.

There will be 5 or 6 teams at the bottom slogging it out this year, we have not played any of the teams I would expect to be down there. It is these teams we must take points off, losing to the likes of Reading and Wigan away is to be expected. Judge us after we have played the likes of Gillingham and Rotherham at home.

McGhee knows what he is doing...we just need to keep the faith and remain patient. It will be ok.

This time next season we will still be in this league, have a better team and Falmer will be being built. Lets all do our bit by staying positive and getting behind the team

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I agree totally with you Richie - for once - my maths must be crap I thought we had only played three!:nono:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Ha ha - get used to it Richie, you might be starting a trend here.:wave:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Richie Morris said:
There are 4 games gone. Four. That is not a lot. For three of them we have not had our leading scorer and our best midfielder in Carpenter has not played yet.

We will not lose as many games in a row as we did last time we were in the division and even then we nearly stayed up. It is not time to give up yet.

We have new players who are bedding in. That takes time.

There will be 5 or 6 teams at the bottom slogging it out this year, we have not played any of the teams I would expect to be down there. It is these teams we must take points off, losing to the likes of Reading and Wigan away is to be expected. Judge us after we have played the likes of Gillingham and Rotherham at home.

McGhee knows what he is doing...we just need to keep the faith and remain patient. It will be ok.

This time next season we will still be in this league, have a better team and Falmer will be being built. Lets all do our bit by staying positive and getting behind the team
One of your best posts Ritchie.I agree with you wholeheartedly

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
People agreeing with me? Something must be wrong.

well, yes, just one thing though

Richie Morris said:
This time next season Falmer will be being built.

I don't think so!!

apart from that, totally agree.

Preston, Leicester, Watford, Wolves, QPR & Gillingham. If we can't pick up decent points from the next 6 games, then it will be time to panic.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
We have played the top 3 teams in the divison as it stands. So we are not doing bad at all. A win mid week then nect saturday and it will all look good agian.

Top post Richie.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
We have played the top 3 teams in the divison as it stands. So we are not doing bad at all. A win mid week then nect saturday and it will all look good agian.

A win midweek won't help much. We're playing in the league Cup!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wardywonderland said:

Top post Richie.

Thank you. But as I posted on another thread..might those teams be in the top three BECAUSE they have played us?;)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Thank you. But as I posted on another thread..might those teams be in the top three BECAUSE they have played us?

I don't think so - Reading lost narrowly to West Ham and then beat Sheff U away, Wigan beat Millwall and West Ham away and Plymouth beat Cardiff and Sunderland. None of those teams would be considered relegation material, so I would think we've done quite well under the circumstances.

I'm now hoping for at least 7 points from the next 6 games and we'll take it from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here