Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep the faith!!!!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I am 100% sure we will have a top top striker in place within the next 10 days...all the panic will be gone once we see who it is. Strikers will be waiting to the very last minute of the window before theY decide or are told were they should go. Keep the faith GP and TB wont let us down!!!

:rave:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I am 100% sure we will have a top top striker in place within the next 10 days...all the panic will be gone once we see who it is. Strikers will be waiting to the very last minute of the window before theY decide or are told were they should go. Keep the faith GP and TB wont let us down!!!

Let's hope you're right.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
you will be amazed at who no doubt!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
hope the OP has some inside track on this one, we are just the striker away from a real challenge. Reading Gus comments this morning doesn't look promising but lets hope that is a smokescreen and things are moving nicely.:smile:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Im not going down that route of exact names and who because I dont know but I know these guys will deliver what we need allbeit as a season long loan but so what. All i can say is I have faith in GP & TB to deliver.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
do you think players came here knowing we are'nt going to sign a decent striker

Do you think that the players sighned this year KUsh brun bridge Would hve sighned if they knew we would not be signing a striker I dont no player wants to play in a team who cant score goals thses players are prem class and want to be
playing there So of course theres money for a half decent striker

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

This.
A steward friend of mine overheard a convo by Tony Bloom to Charlie Oatway saying a striker will be in place by the end of the month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here