Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards about to slag us off on Soccer Am

D

Deleted User X18H

Although when was the last ex Albion player to guest on Soccer AM ...........................ER never?????

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He was at the game, i was in the family stand for once and he was sat in the east stand. I said theres ckr but no-one around me had a clue who he was anyway!
As for soccer am, i thought he came across as a decent guy!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
CKR has two things going for him now that he didn't when he was here. One is that he's matured and the other is that the Poison Dwarf isn't around to wind him up.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
CKR has two things going for him now that he didn't when he was here. One is that he's matured and the other is that the Poison Dwarf isn't around to wind him up.

Absolutely right. Much more time with Leon as an influence could have seriously affected his career.

Look at them both now...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Although when was the last ex Albion player to guest on Soccer AM ...........................ER never?????

Paul Dickov, Steve Sidwell and Bobby Zamora have all been on Soccer Am.

Charlie Oatway, Leon Knight and Nathan Jones were all guests on the show while still with Brighton.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

and he is now managed by a manager who understands how to play him and get the best out of him

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Turned up during half time with pretty girl and his brother.

Came to South Stand turnstiles but got directed then towards family stand.

Bet he was impressed with the second half!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here